Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from wallofporn.com (the “Website“) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting the DMCA form which can be found at the bottom of this page, you should include the following information:
- Identification of the copyright work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of the works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright email to file a DMCA request, should you prefer to do this over using the form provided is: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you fail to comply with all the requirements of section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
DMCA Takedown Request Form